Trimilin med plus mini trampoline for physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Trimilin-med is recommanded for intensiv fitness and endurance training. Pleasently gentle to the spine and joints. At the same time with very dynamic lift. Activates the lymphatic system and the metabolism.
Trimilim Med Plus - The mini trampoline with soft and highly elastic special springs:
- Endurance and fitness training
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Therapy for children with ADHD
- Very dynamic lift
- Pleasantly gentle to the spine and joints
Trimilin-med is recommended for intensive fitness and endurance training. Pleasantly gentle to the spine and joints. At the same time with very dynamic lift. Perfect for physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
Steel springs can support more weight and have a longer service life than rubber cable. They also offer a very dynamic rebound. This allows a swinging frequency which corresponds to your normal rhythm, as we know it from jogging, walking and ski gymnastics. Steel springs are first choice for sporty-dynamic and dance exercises as well as for endurance training, jogging, etc.
With springs the elastic mat provides a rather stable, sturdy support. Therefore, this system is recommended in case of balance problems or untrained ankle muscles. It prevents over straining and premature exhaustion of the muscles and related risks of injury like spraining of the ankle. Therefore it is first choice for rehabilitation of ankle, knee and hip joints.
Technical overview Trimilin-med
- Colour of the elastic mat: black
- Recommended for a body weight of approx.: 30 - 110 kg
- 36 highly elastic steel springs
- Diameter: 102 cm
- Height upper edge frame: 24 cm
- weight of the trampoline: 10 kg
- Softness level 3