Anti-bedsore heel protector Tech Orliman
- Tech anti-bedsore heel protector filled with conjugated siliconised hollow fibre made from two materials.
Tech Anti-bedsore heel protector filled with conjugated siliconised hollow fibre made from two materials:
• Bi-elastic polyester outer fabric with elastic, breathable, waterproof, flame retardant, anti-microbial (fungicidal and anti-bacterial) polyurethane coating.
• Elastic, anti-microbial, bamboo inner fabric, which controls body temperature, absorbs moisture, is soft and provides a great feeling of comfort.
These fabrics offer perfect adaptability to the body, ensuring maximum comfort and hygiene. Ambidextrous protector, including a strap for easy, adjustable fastening.
- Pressure sore prevention and treatment by distributing pressure over bony prominences and other vulnerable/sensitive areas.
- People who spend long periods of time in the same position with parts of the body in contact with the surface of the bed or subjected to constant friction by bedding or rough surfaces.
- Protection areas by product: Heel protector: calcaneus (heel) and malleoli.
Size base: 18 cm
Height: 14 cm
WASHING AND MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS
Maintenance (TECH heel protector): wipe the outer fabric with a damp cloth. Use a dry towel to absorb any moisture.
Washing: before washing, close any Velcro fasteners or zips.
Machine washable: machine wash with delicate programme and tepid water (30°C) with neutral detergent. Spin dry gently (400 rpm). Leave to dry at room temperature. Do not use bleach. Do not hang up, iron or expose to direct heat sources such as stoves, heaters, radiators, direct sunlight, etc. Do not dry clean.