TEMPUR® Sonata Ergonomic Pillow
- This pillow provides softer comfort and is specially shaped to support you even when you change back from side sleeping, allowing you to sleep peacefully throughout the night.
TEMPUR® Sonata Pillow
Made with TEMPUR soft material, the Sonata Pillow offers relaxing comfort for multiple sleeping positions.The pillow is specially shaped to support you, even when you change from back to side sleeping,
so that you can sleep peacefully throughout the night and wake up truly revitalised.
- Cover Fabric: 78% Cotton 19% Polyester 3% Elastane
- TEMPUR soft material for superb comfort
- No need to move your pillow during the night
- The curved U-shape fits the neck curve when lying on the back
- The special shape offers support for the head, which tends to bend forward, when sleeping on the side
- Pressure relief for neck and shoulders. Soft textured cover
- Cover is resistant to mites, antimicrobial treated and hypoallergenic
- Cover can be removed for washing (up to 60° C)
- 3 year guarantee
WHAT IS TEMPUR?
TEMPUR is an open celled visco-elastic,pressure relieving and temperature sensitive material that moulds to the exact contours of your body. Ordinary polyurethane material features irregular cell shapes that simply compress under weight. With TEMPUR, millions of open cells gently moves around the curves of your body giving you total support where you need it, with no counter pressure. When you lift your body off the TEMPUR Material it returns to its original shape
TEMPUR material is not the same as generic memory foam.
Before scientists developed the unique TEMPUR material, nothing like it existed on the bedding market. The pressure absorbing material was originally created by NASA to cushion and support astronauts during lift off and it was this material that TEMPUR scientists later perfected for use in sleep products.
TEMPUR has been recognised by NASA for its application of space technology to improve life quality, and is the only mattress and pillow company licensed by the US Space Foundation to use the Certified Technology Seal.
There are many memory foam products on the market, but only one TEMPUR. TEMPUR products conform to the shape of the user, offering superior comfort and support. The unique benefits of TEMPUR products stem from the equally unique composition of TEMPUR material.
All TEMPUR products are tested to ensure that they measure up to the highest standards. These standards are backed by comprehensive guarantees.It was innovation that first brought the superior benefits of TEMPUR to the market and it is innovation that continues to bring a better and broader range of products to our customers.
TEMPUR products are recognised and purchased by hospitals, nursing homes and sleep centres worldwide for the pressure relieving comfort and superior support they provide.
|S||61 x 40 x 9,5 cm|
|M||61 x 40 x 11 cm|
|L||61 x 40 x 12,5 cm|