Terms and conditions
Conclusion of an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller may occur in two ways. Buyer has the right before placing an order to negotiate all the provisions of the contract with the Seller, including changing the following provisions of the Rules. The negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller (Infinity Monika Mayer ul.Białogardzka 4/26, 85- 808 Bydgoszcz, Poland). If you opt for the Buyer to its conclusion on the negotiating individual applies the following terms and applicable law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Adres Post - your name or the name of the institution, located in the village (in the case of the village divided into the streets: street, house number, apartment number or premises in the case of the village undivided to the streets: the name of the village and the number of real estate), postal code town.
2. Address complaint:
Infinity Monika Mayer
3. Pricing supplies - located at http://e-medicalbroker.com/Free-shipping-cinfo-eng-4.html overview of the available types of supplies and their costs.
4. Contact details:
Infinity Monika Mayer
Phone: + 48-791-007-025
5. Delivery - type of transport services and the identity of the carrier and the cost of supplies listed in the price list located at http://e-medicalbroker.com/Free-shipping-cinfo-eng-4.html
6.7. Proof of purchase - invoice or receipt issued in accordance with the Act on tax on goods and services of 11 March 2004, as amended, and other applicable laws.
8. Product card - a single sub-page catalog contains information about a single product.
9. Client - an adult person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality and having legal capacity, making the purchase of the Seller directly related to his trade or profession.
10. The Civil Code - Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964, as amended.
11. The Code of Practice - a set of rules of conduct, in particular, ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 points. 5 of the Act on combating unfair commercial practices of 23 August 2007, as amended.
12. Consumer - an adult person with full legal capacity, making the purchase from the Seller not directly linked to its business or professional activity.
13. Shopping Cart - list of products made with products offered in the store based on the election of the Buyer.
14. Buyer - both consumer and customer.
15. Place of publication stuff - postal address or point of acceptance specified in the order by the Buyer.
16. The moment of the delivery of goods - the point at which the Buyer or indicated by him to receive the benefit of a third person will possess.
17. Payment - method of payment for the subject of the contract and delivery of said at http://e-medicalbroker.com/Payment-methods-cinfo-eng-6.html
18. Consumer law - the law on consumer rights on 30 May 2014..
19. Product - minimum and indivisible amount of things that can be the subject of the contract, and which is given in the Seller's store as a unit of measure by determining the price (price / unit).
20. Subject of the contract - and the delivery of products subject to contract.
21. The principal benefits - the subject of the contract.
22. Reception center - the place of delivery of goods which is not a postal address listed in the statement provided by the Seller in the shop.
23. The thing - a thing which might be moving or is the subject of the contract.
24. Shop - Internet service available at e-medicalbroker.com, through which the buyer can place an order.
Infinity Monika Mayer
ul.Białogardzka 4/26, 85-808 Bydgoszcz
NIP: 953-245-92-29, code: 340600633, Inspector General: 137322
recorded and shown in the records CEDIG at:
BANK ACCOUNT (payment in PLN): 84114020170000460210259408
26. System - a set of IT equipment and software, providing processing and storage, as well as send and receive data through telecommunications networks using appropriate for the type of network terminal device, commonly called the Internet.
27. Deadline - sheet given number of hours or days.
28. Agreement - an agreement concluded away from business premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Act on consumer rights on 30 May 2014. Consumer and in the case of a sales contract within the meaning of Art. 535 Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 in the case of the Buyers.
29. Defect - both physical defect, as well as legal defect.
30. Physical Defect - incompatible goods sold to the contract, especially if the thing:
a. it has no properties that this kind of thing should be to the purpose indicated in the contract or arising from circumstances or destination;
b. does not have jurisdiction, the existence of which the seller assured Consumer
c. is not suitable for the purpose for which the consumer has informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller did not raise any objections as to such of its
d. The consumer was released in incomplete state;
e. in the event of malfunction of installing and commissioning, if these activities were carried out by the Seller or a third party, for which the seller bears
responsibility, or by a consumer, who acted according to instructions received from the Seller;
f. it has no properties, which provide the manufacturer or his representative or the person who brings the benefit of the market in terms of their economic activity
and a person who by putting on the thing sold his name, trade mark or other distinctive sign is presented as a producer,
unless the Seller assurances knew neither of assessing reasonably could not or did not know they could have an impact on consumer decision on the conclusion of the contract, or if their content was corrected prior to the conclusion of the contract.
31. Legal Wada - a situation when the thing sold is the property of a third party or is encumbered with a right of a third party, and if a restriction on the exercise or disposing thing is clear from the decision or decision of the competent authority.
32. Order - Buyer's declaration of intent made through the store specifying clearly: the type and quantity of the products; type of delivery; type of payment; place of issue of the things, the Buyer and aimed directly to a contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
§2 General Conditions
1. The agreement is in Polish, in accordance with the Polish law and these regulations.
2. Place of publication things can be on Polish territory of another Member State or the European Union.
3. The Seller is required and is committed to provide services and deliver items free of defects.
4. All prices quoted by the Seller are denominated in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the price list of supplies.
5. Buyer Seller does not provide a guarantee within the meaning of Art. 577 of the Civil Code, and inform him famous guarantees given by third parties for products in the store.
6. Confirmation of, access to, fixation, securing all relevant provisions of the agreement in order to gain access to this information in the future as follows:
a. The confirmation of the order by sending by e-mail: orders, invoices, pro forma, information about the right of withdrawal, this Regulation in pdf format, the model withdrawal form in pdf, download links to independent rules and pattern of withdrawal from the contract;
b. to join the completed order, sent to the designated place of issue printed things: proof of purchase, information about the right of withdrawal, this Regulation, the standard form of withdrawal.
7. Seller does not charge any fees for the communication to the use of means of communication at a distance, and the Buyer shall bear the costs in the amount resulting from the agreement we entered into with a third party provider on behalf of a particular service that allows communication at a distance.
8. The Seller warrants to the Buyer benefiting from the proper operation of the system store the following browsers: IE Version 7 or newer, Firefox version 3 or higher, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or higher, Safari with the latest versions of Java and Flash, on the screens horizontal resolution of over 1024 pixels. Using third-party software affecting the operation and functionality of web browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, so in order to get full functionality e-medicalbroker.com store, use them all off.
11. The Buyer has the option of storing the data by the shop in order to facilitate the process of placing your next order. For this purpose, the Buyer should enter your login and password needed to access your account. The login and password are the string fixed by the Buyer, who is obliged to keep them secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties. The buyer has the opportunity at any time to inspect, correct, update or delete your account data in the store.
§ 3 Conclusion of the contract and implementation
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
2. To place an order buyer should do at least the following steps, some of which may be reiterated:
a. add to cart product;
b. The choice of the type of delivery;
c. The choice of the type of payment;
d. The choice of delivery of goods;
e. The submission of the shop orders by using the "Order of the obligation to pay".
3. Conclusion of an agreement with a consumer occurs at the moment of order.
4. Consumer Product availability paid on delivery shall take place immediately, and orders paid by bank transfer or via electronic payment system after the payment Consumer Seller account.
5. Conclusion of an agreement with the Customer occurs upon the acceptance of the order by the Seller, which shall notify the customer within 48 hours of ordering.
6. Implementation of Customer Orders paid for downloading immediately after the conclusion of the contract, and the contract paid by bank transfer or via electronic payment system after the conclusion of the contract and the payment is Customer's account of the Seller.
7. Implementation of Customer orders may be dependent on the effective payment of the whole or part of the value of the contract or obtain trade credit limit by at least
value of contract or consent of the Seller to send orders for cash on delivery (paid on receipt).
8. Sending of this contract shall be the date specified on the data sheet, and for orders of multiple products in the longest period in the pages of certain products. The period begins as soon as the contract.
9. The subject of the contract is purchased along with the selected by the Buyer selected sales document sent by the Buyer to the specified type of delivery Buyer's place of issue of the order of things, accompanied by appendices referred to in § 2 paragraph 6b.
§4 Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer shall be entitled on the basis of Art. 27 Rights of the consumer the right to cancel a distance contract, without giving any reason and without incurring
costs, with the exception of the costs referred to in Art. 33, Art. 34 Rights of the consumer.
2. The date of withdrawal from a distance contract is 14 days from the date of delivery of goods and to maintain the deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry.
3. A statement of withdrawal Consumers may be submitted to the form, which is attached as Appendix 2 to the rights of the consumer or any other written form complying with consumer law.
4. Seller excludes the possibility of a declaration of cancellation in non-written form.
5. The Seller shall immediately confirm the consumer e-mail address (given at the conclusion of the contract and the other if it was given in her declaration) receipt of the declaration of withdrawal.
6. In the event of cancellation of the contract, the contract shall be considered null and void.
7. The consumer is required to pay for the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the agreement. To comply with this deadline simply return the items before its expiry.
8. The consumer sends things which are the subject of the contract, from which departed at his own expense and risk.
9. The consumer is responsible for the reduction in value of the property which is the subject of the contract as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
10. Seller shall promptly, but not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract made by the Consumer The consumer will return all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the goods, and if the consumer has chosen delivery method other than the cheapest normal delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller does not return the extra cost to the consumer in accordance with Article 33 rights of the consumer.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment, which used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another payment method that does not involve him any costs. In the case of shipping "delivery" to the Consumer - refund will be made to the bank account specified in the declaration of withdrawal
12. The Seller may withhold the refund of the payment received from the consumer to the receipt of the item back or deliver by the Consumer evidence of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
13. The consumer in accordance with Article 38 of the Consumer Rights is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
a. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal;
b. the object of which is to provide for non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or his maid meet individual needs;
c. in which the object is to provide for dispersible perishable or having a short shelf life;
d. in which the subject of the provision is the thing comes in a sealed package, which, after opening the package can not be returned due to the protection health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
e. in which the subject of the benefits are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked to other things;
f. in which the object is to provide a visual or audio recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed packaging, if were unsealed after delivery;
g. of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the trader of the loss of the right of withdrawal;
h. for the provision of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the subscription agreement.
1. Seller pursuant to Art. 558§1 of the Civil Code completely excludes liability to clients arising from physical and legal defects (warranty).
2. Seller is liable to the consumer under the terms of Art. 556 of the Civil Code and the following for defects (warranty).
3. In the case of a contract with a consumer if a physical defect has been found within one year from the date of delivery of goods, it is assumed that it existed at the time
the transition to the Consumer danger.
4. The consumer if the item sold has a defect, you may:
a. make a statement about the request to reduce prices;
b. to make a statement of withdrawal;
unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the consumer to replace for the defective goods free from defects or defect remove. However, if the thing was already replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller did not satisfy the obligation to exchange things for free from defects or to remedy a defect shall not be entitled to exchange goods or remedy the defect.
5. The consumer may instead proposed by the Seller to remove defects require the exchange of things to free from defects or instead of replacing things require removal of defects, unless bring things into conformity with the contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller, whereby the assessment of these costs are taken into account value of the goods free of defects, the nature and importance of the defects, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which subject the Consumer otherwise meet.
6. The consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
7. The consumer if the item sold has a defect, it can also:
a. require the exchange of things to free from defects;
b. request the removal of the defect.
8. The seller is obliged to replace the defective thing as free from defects or rectify the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
9. The seller may refuse the request consumer redress, if brought into conformity with the contract of things flawed in a manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or in comparison with other possible way to enforce compliance with the agreement would require excessive costs.
10. In the case, if the item is defective has been fitted consumer may require the seller disassembly and reassembly after the replacement of the goods free from defects or defect removal, but is obliged to bear part of the costs involved in excess of the price of the goods sold or may require the seller to pay part of the costs of dismantling and reassembly, to the price of the goods sold. In the event of default by the Seller obligation, the consumer is entitled to carry out these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
11. A consumer who shall exercise the powers under warranty, is obliged to provide the benefit of the Seller's expense to the address of the faulty complaint, and if due to the nature of things or the way of installing the supply of the consumer would be extremely difficult, the consumer is obliged to provide for the Seller in place in which the item is located. In the event of default by the Seller obligation consumer is entitled to return the goods at the expense and the danger of the Seller.
12. The Seller shall be obliged to accept the Consumer for defective when replacing things free from defects or withdrawal.
14. Seller within fourteen days also refer to:
a. a statement of the request for a reduction in the price;
b. a statement of withdrawal from the contract;
c. The request replacement of things to free from defects;
d. The request to remove the defect.
Otherwise, it is believed that considered reasonable statement or request the Consumer.
15. The Seller is under warranty, if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of goods to the consumer.
16. Consumer's claim for the removal of defects or replacement of the goods sold to free from defects expires after one year from the date of discovery of a defect but no earlier than two years since the release of consumer goods.
17. In the event that specified by the seller or the manufacturer of shelf items to use ends after two years since the release of consumer goods, the seller is liable under the warranty for physical defects of the things stated before that date.
18. The time limits specified in §4, 15-17 Consumers may declare the contract avoided or reduced price due to physical defects in the goods sold, and if the consumer demanded the free exchange of things of defects or remedy the defect, the deadline for filing a declaration of withdrawal or reduction of the price begins when ineffective deadline for the exchange of goods or remedy the defect.
19. In the event of an investigation before a court or arbitral tribunal of one of the powers of the warranty period for the implementation of other powers available to the consumer in respect thereof, shall be suspended until the final completion of the proceedings. Respectively shall also apply to mediation proceedings and the date of the execution of any other rights under the warranty, the consumer is entitled, begins to run from the date of approval of the refusal of the court settlement reached before the end of the mediator or mediation ineffective.
20. The exercise of powers under the warranty for legal defects of the goods sold are used §4, 15-16, except that the period shall begin on the date on which the consumer knew of the existence of defects, and if the consumer knew of the existence of defects only as a result of the third party - the date on which the judgment given in a dispute with a third party became final.
21. If, due to defects in consumer goods made a statement of withdrawal or reduction of the price, he may claim compensation for the injury suffered by being awarded the contract, not knowing about the existence of defects, even if the damage was the consequence of circumstances for which the Seller can not be held responsibility, in particular, may request reimbursement contract, the cost of pick up, transport, storage and insurance of goods, reimbursement of expenses to the extent in which they did not refer to their advantage, and has not received reimbursement from a third party and the reimbursement process. This is without prejudice to the provisions of the obligation to provide compensation on general principles.
22. The expiry of the deadline to declare any defect does not exclude the exercise of the powers under the warranty, if the seller fraudulently concealed the defect.
§6 Privacy and security of personal data
1. The administrator of databases of personal information provided by the Consumer of the shop is the seller.
2. The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 and the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. Buyer specifying when ordering your personal information to the Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to carry out an order. The buyer has the opportunity at any time to inspect, correct, update or delete your personal data.
3. Detailed rules for the collection, processing and storage of personal data used for the execution of orders by the store are described in the Policy privacy, which can be found at: http://e-medicalbroker.com/Privacy-Notice-cabout-eng-10.html
§ 7 Final Provisions
1. Nothing in this Regulation shall not intended to affect the rights of the Buyer. There can also be interpreted in this way, as in the case of non-compliance with any part of the regulations applicable law Vendor declares unconditional surrender to and use of this law in place the challenged provision of the Rules.
2. Changes to the regulations and their range of registered Buyer will be notified by e-mail (at the indicated when registering or ordering e-mail). Notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of the new regulations. The changes will be introduced in order to adapt regulations to current legal status.
3. The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the Rules tab http://e-medicalbroker.com/Regulamin--cterms-pol-1.html During the execution of the contract and throughout the period of care after sales Buyer subject to the regulations approved by the when ordering. Except when the consumer finds it less favorable than the current and inform the seller about the selection of the current as applicable.
4. In cases not covered by these rules, the relevant applicable laws. Disputes, if the consumer has given so wish, dealt with in the way of mediation proceedings or arbitration court. In the end the matter resolved by the court jurisdiction over and to the point.
Version 1.2 (Bydgoszcz, 25.12.2014)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS of e-medicalbroker.com online shop
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Regulations define the rules for the use by the User , including buyers , the Shop maintained by the Seller.
Regulations are continuously available on the Store website to allow users of its acquisition , restoration and preservation of its content .
The terms used in the Regulations are :
Seller - INFINITY Monika Mayer , based in 85-808 Bydgoszcz ul. Białogardzka 4/26 , having a tax identification number : 9532459229 , which by way of business done in the Shop the sale of goods or provision of services.
Shop - a collection of websites and tools ( Web service) managed by the Seller and allow users to enter into contract for the sale or the provision of services , available in the Internet domain : e- medicalbroker.com .
Buyer - User who in the Shop has signed an agreement for the sale or provision of services.
The sales contract - a contract concluded in the store on the principles arising from the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer , the subject of which is the sale of goods to the Buyer .
Service Agreement - an agreement concluded in the store on the principles arising from the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer , the subject of which is the provision by the Seller to the Buyer service or services .
Agreement - Agreement includes sales and service agreement .
Regulations - these Conditions of Use .
Materials - the information contained on the website Store , including names and descriptions and photographs and graphic illustrations of the goods by the manufacturers of the goods.
User - the user of the Internet , using the Store , purchased or plan to purchase goods or services presented by the Seller through the Store.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SHOP
The use of the internet shop is possible on condition of meeting the minimum technical requirements by the ICT (information and communication technology) system used by the Customer:
Internet Explorer ver. 7.0 or newer with Java and Adobe Flash Player enabled.
In order to use the Internet Shop, the Customer should, at his/her own expense, obtain access to a PC computer or terminal having access to the internet.
Customers may obtain access to these Terms of Service at any time via the link located at the main page of e-medicalbroker.com, download it and print it.
Information on merchandise provided in the Internet Shop, in particular, their descriptions, technical and functional parameters, as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an offer, as defined by art. 71 of the Civil Code.
All trademarks ( including text, graphics, sounds, demos, patches, hints and other files) are the property of their respective owners.
IV. REGISTRATION IN SHOP
Users can :
use the Online Store , including the conclusion of the Agreements , without the need for registration
Conclusion of the Agreement without prior registration in the store is not possible , subject to the other provisions of the Regulations , and meet all of the following conditions:
properly completing the electronic form available on the internet website store by entering the required data,
acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
In the case of legal persons and organizational units without legal personality , registered in the store and all the other activities of the entity in the store , you may make only a person who is empowered to make on behalf of the entity all activities related to the use of the Shop (including registration) and to exercise all rights and obligations of the entity as a user (including the Purchaser ) .
Seller may request to authenticate the user 's data , including the updating user by sending the required documents to the Seller .
In the event of any changes to the data user provided during the registration You should update it before the next agreement , using the appropriate form available in the store.
Upon registration, in the store 's account is created , representing a collection of resources , which collects information about you and about its activities in the Shop in connection with the Agreements concluded . As part of your user account has as access to the history of their orders in the store.
V. ORDERING IN STORE - CONCLUSION OF
You have the ability to make purchases in the store on a 24 hour / 7 days a week/365 days a year subject to the other provisions of the Regulations , in particular those relating to technical interruptions .
Before placing your order , you are placed in a virtual shopping cart of your choice product or service that intends to acquire. Virtual shopping cart is a tool for aggregating user selected goods / services before buying the conversion value of the goods / services collected in a basket and convert the cost of delivery. When selecting a product / service User can manage the contents of basket by adding to cart moving goods / services or removing them from the basket.
After the final selection of goods / services for the purchase , you will be directed to a web form used to place orders in the store. Form of order may be filed with the Form component , used to determine :
- delivery address ,
- method of delivery ,
- the method of payment for goods .
Ordered goods / services will be delivered to the address given in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph.
After submitting the correct order , the Seller shall send you a indication of approval of the contract ( acceptance ) by e-mail (e-mail ) specified when ordering or when registering. The contract is concluded upon by the Seller to send you a notification of the acceptance of the contract .
In the case of service contracts, Seller shall notify Buyer of the minimum period for which the contract is to be concluded if it is related to the provision of continuous or intermittent .
VI. PAYMENT RATES
Payments for purchased in the store by the Purchaser of goods or services ordered (price and delivery costs ) are made through payment instruments available in the store and on the terms specified by the Seller .
All prices in the shop are gross , containing added tax (VAT ) in the amount specified in separate regulations.
The prices don't include shipping costs. Shipping costs can be properly calculated after log in or during the ordering process when the system knows destination country.The user purchases the contract goods and services at prices and high shipping costs prevailing at the time of ordering.
When ordering products on an individual order shop requires payment " in advance " for the ordered goods . This is due to the fact that the product will be imported directly to the customer from abroad.
If you choose payment " in advance " seller is waiting to make a payment of that - 3 working days.
General Terms and Conditions of individual products each customer are determined that the need for a payment informed by accepting the conditions of the contract.
The customer receives the product , which comes directly from the manufacturer or distributor. Therefore, in some cases may be a delay in delivery of products , given the lack of storage of this size / model for the supplier. About this fact customer is immediately informed by e - mail . Proposed are then two possibilities:
a) Arm yourself with patience : The product is manufactured / imported specially for the customer.
b ) offer another product that is available .
VII . DELIVERY TIME
Buying a product which is availability "in 24 hours" - it means that we will send it in the same day (till 11 a.m. and with confirmation of making payment by Buyer) or next business day.
If the Seller is unable to carry out the provision of individual properties ordered by the Buyer due to its inability to meet the interim , the Seller may with the consent of the Purchaser to meet the replacement provision corresponding to the same quality and purpose , and for the same price or consideration , or otherwise determined by the way.
Users' personal data being individuals (including individuals carrying out self-employment ) will be processed by the Seller as an administrator of personal data in the provision of services by the Seller , as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the enterprise vendors , including Store , as well as on services and goods presented at the Shop .
Your personal information may be made available to the parties entitled to receive under applicable law , including the relevant judicial authorities . Users' personal data may also be transmitted - the necessary and required range - to third parties , including entities carrying out activities on behalf of the Seller relating to the Agreement entered into with the Purchaser , among others. operators that supports electronic payments under the Agreements concluded or actors involved in delivery of ordered goods.
Seller provides users whose personal data is processed , exercise their rights under the law on the protection of personal data , including the right of access to the content of their personal data and correct them , and the right to control the processing of your personal information as described in this Act.
The realization of the right to control the processing of your personal data , you have , in particular, the right to bring a written , reasoned of the processing of the data due to the particular situation , and to object to the processing of their data when the seller processes them when necessary for the fulfillment of the legitimate objectives pursued by the Service Provider or the Seller intends to process them for marketing purposes , or for the transmission of personal data by the Seller 's other than the Seller to the data .
Confidential information about users , including your personal data are protected by the Seller from access by unauthorized persons , as well as other cases of disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of data and information identified by the use of appropriate technical and organizational security .
Buyer Seller may submit complaints regarding the Agreement.
Claims must be submitted electronically via the contact form available in the store or in writing to the Seller. Properly made complaint should contain at least the following:
your name, address, e -mail Buyer
the date of conclusion of the Agreement giving rise to the complaint ,
subject of the complaint , together with the Purchaser requests ,
all the circumstances justifying the claim ,
The outcome of the complaint Buyer will be notified by e-mail or postal mail.
The Customer, being a consumer as defined by art. 221 of the Civil Code, is entitled, by virtue of binding provisions of law, to withdraw from the agreement concluded remotely without proving any justification, by returning purchased product within 14-days period.
X.I The 14-day period is counted from the date when the delivery took place.
X.II In case of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the contract is considered never entered into. Whatever was provided by parties should be returned without any changes, unless the changes was necessary in the scope of the usual management. The return should occur immediately, not later than within 14 days. The return is to be made to the following address: INFINITY Monika Majer,ul.Białogardzka 4/26,85-808 Bydgoszcz,Poland.
X.III. The customer must send the goods back to us at his own cost.
X.IV The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in respect of contracts:
X.IV.I for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader,
X.IV.II for the supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned (e.g. due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery) or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
X.IV.III for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
Seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. The amendment shall enter into force upon publication of revised regulations on the Store for Shop which comes to the conclusion of the sale agreement or agreements for the provision of services ( non-recurring ), subject to the provisions of the Regulations XII.3 .
Amendments to the Regulations does not apply to agreements concluded before the entry into force of the new Regulations. In the case of the conclusion of the Agreements referred to in the preceding paragraph , after the entry into force of the revised regulations , the Buyer will be asked to agree to the new Terms and Conditions.
For Stores , which have been shown to enter into agreements for the provision of services on a regular or temporary change in the Rules of Procedure shall enter into force on the date specified by the Seller , but not earlier than 45 days after the date of publication of revised regulations on the Store and simultaneous notification the users e- mail address associated with your account.
If a service periodically expire during the period of termination of the Agreement , the Agreement shall terminate at the moment and will be extended for a further period .
In all matters not covered by these Regulations , the provisions generally applicable Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Law on Personal Data Protection , the Law on electronic services , as well as the law on protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by product dangerous.
All disputes between the parties shall be settled by the competent court.
This Regulation shall enter into force on 2013-01-02