Thumb brace Ligaflex Rhizo Thuasne
- Thumb brace with patented reinforcement of metal wiring, which immobilizes the thumb in a painless position. Light and comfortable.
Ligaflex® Rhizo - Static thumb splint in analgesic position
- Immobilisation splint holding the thumb in an analgesic position.
- Product that fits the contours of the thumb perfectly due to wire stays with a spring effect.
- Comfortable product thanks to the Zirtex® fabric at the thumb: thermal barrier, moisture-wicking.
- Inner lining in Thermytex fabric: breathable and antibacterial.
- Two Velcro straps for easy fitting of the product.
- Immobilisation of the trapeziometacarpal joint in early osteoarthritis of the thumb.
- Pain at the base of the thumb.
- Peri-scaphoid joint disease.
- Following surgery
- Thumb prosthesis
- Surgery for fractures at the base of the 1st metacarpal bone: Rolando or Bennett’s fracture.
- Mild thumb sprain.
1 - Open the wrist straps.
2 - Slip the thumb into the splint.
3 - Adjust the wrist strap, pulling it through the tightening loop.
4 - Adjust the thumb strap.
In the event of discomfort, the stays can be shaped to fit the thumb web space.
- See product label.
- Do not use detergents, fabric softeners or aggressive products
- (products containing chlorine)
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Dry away from heat sources.
Models: right or left.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|1 left||13 - 17 cm|
|1 right||13 - 17 cm|
|2 left||17 - 23 cm|
|2 right||17 - 23 cm|