Back injuries often occur during sports and other physical activities as well. Contact sports can especially stress your back. Wearing a back brace can provide extra support to your lower back when participating in these activities and is the best way to prevent hurting your back.
- Natural Merino wool combined with functional high-tech fibres – for comforting warmth and high breathability. Ergonomic hand loops for easy donning.Compressive fabric and active breathing silicone quartz pad with 3D profile for pain relief.
Lumbamed® plus E⁺motion®
Mode of action
- The orthosis stabilises and relieves strain on the lumbar spine.
- In combination with the integrated pad, the compressive knit promotes the circulation.
- This massage effect relieves pain without reducing muscle strength.
Sizes: available in the unisex sizes I – V
- Lower back pain (lumbago),
- Ligamentous disorders
- Irritative conditions (sacroiliac joint, facet joints)
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine, e.g. osteochondrosis, spondylosis, spondylarthrosis
- Postdiscectomy syndrome.
- Comfort Zone -In particularly sensitive flexor regions (e.g. instep), a special knitting technique is used to make the knit softer and more elastic.
- Clima Fresh -The Clima Fresh function is integrated in all knitted supports, it has an antibacterial action and ensures fibre-deep hygiene.
- Clima Comfort -Dynamic microclimate exchange with the skin thanks to the unique and breathable construction of the knit and the yarns used. Moisture is absorbed from the skin and actively transported outwards through the knit.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Women - Hip measurement||Men - Waist measurement|
|1||76 cm - 86 cm||66 cm - 76 cm|
|2||86 cm - 98 cm||76 cm - 88 cm|
|3||98 cm - 111 cm||88 cm - 101 cm|
|4||111 cm - 125 cm||101 cm - 115 cm|
|5||125 cm - 140 cm||115 cm - 130 cm|