- Lumbar support brace for intermittent activity, working out and sports.
THUASNE was founded in 1847 in the town of Saint-Etienne, France. In its 160 year existence it has become an authority in the field of elastic textiles. In the past 60 years, the company has specialized in the production of highly technological elastic compressive products for the needs of the medical and sport sectors
- Strong elastic compression.
- Additional tightening system to accurately adjust the desired level of compression.
- Removable suspenders so that the belt stays on, even when open.
- Optimized back comfort with massaging effect.
- Hand loop to make it easier to put product on.
- Initial compression for lumbar pain and sciatica
- Prevention of lumbar pain (exertion, poor posture),particularly in active people who experience intermittent heavy loading of the spine
- Lumbar compression following surgery.
- Back pain relief
- Unfasten the lateral velcro straps.
- Put on the belt with the inside label upwards.
- Using the hand loop, fasten the ventral velcro strap, adjusting it to the desired level of support.
- Adjust dorsal support by fastening the additional lateral straps at the front, using the finger loops.
- Position and adjust the braces.
- With the various adjustments now having been corretly made, put on and remove the belt simply using the velcro straps.
- When support is temporarily not required it is possible to keep belt on due to its suspenders.
- Wash only with soapy water, without the use of detergent or bleach.
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||76 - 90 cm|
|2||91 - 110 cm|
|3||111 - 125 cm|