Half of all pregnant women complain of pain in their lower back and pelvis. This “lumbar and pelvic” pain is related to the physiological changes that occur during pregnancy. They are not serious but can make everyday activities and rest uncomfortable or difficult.
- It fits for all women with 82-125 cm waist measurement.
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable compression and additional straps for adapted support,
- 2 abdominal support bands so that the belt can be worn right until the end of the pregnancy,
- The abdominal section is lined with a fabric containing bamboo fibre for exceptional softness.
- Centring tabs for a more ergonomic fit.
- 2 hand loops.
- Pregnancy-related low back pain.
- Pregnancy-relative pelvic pain (sacro-iliac and/or pubic symphysis joints).
- Pregnancy-related pelvic ligament pain.
Ask a question
Write your opinion