- For symphysis insufficiency , symphysis rupture, structural loosening in the area of the sacroiliac joints/pubic symphysis, after birth.
Affections of the pelvis ring ( e.g. slackness of the connective tissue of several pelvic bones) and in connection with it instability are a frequently occurring after-effect of the reorientation process of the hormonal household of people passing the age of 50. Females - not at east caused by pregnancy - are certainly more frequently affected than males.
Height: 17 cm (6.7 inches).
- small slotted hole
- left Velcro strap
- metal eyelet
- right Velcro strap
- symphysis insufficiency ,
- symphysis rupture,
- structural loosening in the area of the iliosacral joints/pubic symphysis,
- after birth.
- peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
No reutilisation – this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only.
In case of doctor’s order to wear support during night, avoid hindering blood circulation. In case of numbness loosen support and remove if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor.
Instruction for use:
Put the symphysis belt in pelvis height from the back around the body, in this way the samll slotted hole (1) is placed at the left side of the body. Open the Velcro strap (4) of the right side and lead it through the slotted hole ( 1) and the metal eyelet (3) of the left side, fold over and fasten the Velcro closure. Subsequently open the velcro strap (2) of the left side, leas it through the metal eyelet on the righ side and fasten it.position the Symphysis Belt so that the overlapping part of the strap rests in the region of the pubic bone. For stabilisation of the pelvis / / hip region the application position can be varied accordingly.Now grip both ends of the velcro strap and pull tight, until you feel a tolerapble compression. The velcro straps can now be fastened to the symphysis belt. In order to achieve the desired effect, the symphysis belt should fit very tight. However, congestions have to be avoided.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Circumference of hip|
|S||85 - 95 cm|
|M||95 - 105 cm|
|L||105 - 115 cm|
|XL||115 - 125 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch