Orliman dorso-lumbar taylor orthosis, abdomen pendulum
- For patients with pendulous abdomens.The lumbosacral element features a belt with a lumbar structure and rear stays.
Front: 25 cm
Back: 47 cm min.
55 cm max.
The lumbar and dorsal elements are made from breathable honeycomb fabric with terrycloth interior. The dorsal element features preformed malleable aluminium splints and adjustable semi-elastic straps in a soft padded fabric to fit the underarm area and achieve optimum comfort. The lumbosacral element features a belt with a lumbar structure and rear stays. On their inner edge, from where they start on the dorsal side up to the shoulders, the straps are made with a more rigid edging to ensure a better fit for the dorsal element, thus enabling greater elasticity in the underarm area.
- The abdominal compression produces slight kyphosis, which restricts movement in the lumbar region in anterior-posterior and lateral and rotational directions.
- The dorsal element produces a lordosis effect.
- The straps have the effect of pushing the shoulders backwards.
- Especially indicated in cases of kyphosis, vertebral wedging, dorso-lumbar injuries, infectious diseases that affect the dorsal spine, spinal disc herniation, post-operative care, osteoporosis, vertebral fractures and in all cases in which correction of kyphotic curvature is required.
- Certain low lumbago-associated dorsalgia (T8, T12) that requires temporary immobilisation (patient journeys, mechanical, work-related and domestic stresses and strains, etc.).
- In cases where partial thoracic containment is required at certain times of the day depending on the activity.
Notice: Product available only by pre- order. It usually takes 14 days to get this product from Producer. If you have any questions, you can write:
|Perimeter by abdomen in cm
|90 - 100
|100 - 110
|110 - 120
|120 - 130