- The Dorso Osteo Care Torso Orthosis offers you effective relief in case of osteoporosis. With the help of the orthosis, you can once again straighten your upper body. You become more mobile and walk and stand more safely.
50R20 Dorso Osteo Care
- Osteoporotic changes in the thoracic and lumbar spine sections.
- Dorso Osteo Care can be applied during the stages of osteoporosis at which muscle activity can still be used and increased.
- For follow-up treatment of osteoporotic vertebral body fractures.
The orthosis consists of a padded back plate made of light metal, an abdominal pad, and a special belt system. You can put the Dorso Osteo Care on easily like a backpack. You fasten the orthosis with a magnetic closure underneath the chest and a large hook-and-loop closure on the stomach pad. The orthosis is barely visible underneath your clothing. All fabrics are breathable, pleasantly soft, and skin-friendly to increase wearer comfort. Of course it takes time to get used to an orthosis at first.
All material components can be removed from the orthosis and washed.
- The upper body is raised into an upright position by retracting the shoulder girdle and abdomen.
- This is achieved with adjustable straps and an adaptable backplate.
- Thoracic and abdominal breathing is not restricted .
- Back muscles are activated.
Osteoporosis is also known as atrophy of the bone. The bone mass decreases and the bone structure deteriorates, and as a result the density of the bone and thus its load capacity decrease. In the advanced stages of the disease, even slight stress or light falls can result in fractures. However, there are good options available for treatment today. Prevention is especially important, and during the early stages of osteoporosis it is important to take steps against the progress of the disease. Muscle activity should be promoted and utilized. We have developed the Dorso Osteo Care 50R20 orthosis for this purpose.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Trunk lenght in cm|
|S||39 - 41,5|
|M||42 - 44,5|