Does drop foot impede on your work and daily functioning? A well-chosen lower leg brace can help - read on to learn more about this condition and what you can do to better manage it.
Foot-Up Ossur Drop Foot Brace
- This revolutionary orthosis provides visible improvement in gait by supporting the foot the moment it is raised.
Foot Up is a lightweight ankle-foot orthosis that offers dynamic support for drop foot or similar complaints. This revolutionary orthosis provides visible improvement in gait by supporting the foot the moment it is raised.
The Foot-Up is a lightweight, dynamic aid for drop foot or related disorders that require dorsal flexion support. The Foot-Up basic version consists of two separate parts:
- An ergonomic ankle strap and a barely visible inlay.
- The easy-to-fitankle strap is made from a hypo-allergenic material with outward vaporisation. This reduces the chance of skin reaction. The flexible inlay is placed between the tongue of the shoe and the laces. The position of the inlay determines the degree of support.
- The two separate components can be connected to each other with the strong easylock elastic strap. This structural combination enables the forefoot to be raised if you need dorsal flexion support, especially in the swinging leg phase, thus approximating to a physiological gait pattern.
- Foot-raising paresis, particularly suitable for KG 3,4.
- Circulatory disorders.
- Neurogenically-specific organoleptic and skin trophic disorders in the body area being treated (sensory disorders with and without skin damage).
- Allergic, inflammatory or lesion-specific skin alterations (e.g. welling,reddening) of the body areas being treated .
- Impaired circulation or lymphatic soft tissue swelling.
- With proper use and proper fitting, so far there have been no reports of serious general side-effects.
- Local pressure symptoms and impaired circulation can be prevented with sufficient certainty on an individual basis if allowance is made for any contraindications and with non-restricting consistently shaped body fitting.
Opinions about Foot-Up Ossur Drop Foot Brace
|M||18cm - 21cm / 7" - 8.25"|
|L||22cm - 26cm / 8.5" - 10.25"|
|XL||27 - 33 / 10.5" - 13"|