Does drop foot impede on your work and daily functioning? A well-chosen lower leg brace can help - read on to learn more about this condition and what you can do to better manage it.
- ToeOFF is the original dynamic response floor reaction ankle foot orthosis and is now recognized as a quantum leap in afo technology.
ToeOFF®Walk of LifeToeOFF® is a new generation AFO, covered by several patents. The design absorbs energy at heel strike and returns it at toe-off, restoring a more normal and dynamic gait. The benefits are the ability to walk further... with greater comfort... and with less impairment of gait pattern, if not normality, ToeOFF® is used in conventional shoes and is easy to put on and take off - just two straps attach it to the leg.
ToeOFF is the original dynamic response floor reaction ankle foot orthosis and is now recognized as a quantum leap in A.F.O. technology.
- Each patient can be fitted with a customized dynamic response appropriate to their level of involvement, activity level, body weight and proximal deficits.
- Walking can become more stable, fluid, propulsive and symmetrical.
- As the appearance of a limp decreases, energy expenditures decrease and distance capacity increases.
ToeOFF is recommended for patients with:
- Footdrop with moderate involvement - mild to severe foot drop accompanied with mild to moderate ankle instability
- Impaired knee control
- Limb proprioception deficit
- Mild to moderate spasticity
- Partial foot amputations
ToeOFF® is an advanced and very easy to use rehabilitation orthosis that helps the patient to live an active life. The orthosis stabilizes the ankle and foot and absorbs the forces at heel strike. This results in a more natural and dynamic gait.ToeOFF® is not only effective, it is also easy to use. It is very light-weight, easy to put on and take off, and easy to adjust. It is also com-fortable to wear. The orthosis fits into the shoe like an insole and accommodates most shoes without having to increase shoe size
|Size||Footplate Length||Shoe Size||Height|
|XS Left||21 cm||32 - 35||36 cm|
|XS Right||21 cm||32 - 35||36 cm|
|S Left||23 cm||35 - 38||38 cm|
|S Right||23 cm||35 - 38||38 cm|
|M Left||24,5 cm||38 - 42||40,5 cm|
|M Right||24,5 cm||38 - 42||40,5 cm|
|L Left||27 cm||42 - 45||43 cm|
|L Right||27 cm||42 - 45||43 cm|
|XL Left||28.5 cm||> 45||45 cm|
|XL Right||28.5 cm||> 45||45 cm|