Does drop foot impede on your work and daily functioning? A well-chosen lower leg brace can help - read on to learn more about this condition and what you can do to better manage it.
WalkOn Trimable Carbon Fiber Drop Foot Brace by Otto Bock
- The Walk On product line is solely designed for active users, e.g. walking persons with permanent drop foot conditions.
WalkOn® Trimable fits active patients; walking indoors as well as outdoors. The users should have no or only mild impairment of motor knee control and a stable ankle.
Drop foot conditions with no more than mild spasticity e.g. after stroke, traumatic brain injury, in multiple sclerosis, neural muscle atrophy, peroneal palsy etc.
- Provides a more physiological gait; symmetrical and fluent with a natural heel strike and a smooth roll-over in the heel and forefoot zone.
- Energy restoring gives a propel effect at initial swing phase.
- Supports foot lift (clearance).
- Prevent foot slap.
- Together with a stable shoe, WalkOn® Trimable limits plantar flexion and supination.
- Easy to fit thanks to the trimable sole
- High durability
- Squat and walking in stairs taking the weight on the forefoot is allowed
- High wearer comfort due to its low weight (171 grams/0.377 pounds)
- Open heel makes it comfortable
- Soft and comfortable calf band
- Nice, slim design
- Easy to don and doff
Side: left or right.
|Size||Shoes size UE||Orthosis height in cm|
|S Left||36 - 39||32,5 cm|
|S Right||36 - 39||32,5 cm|
|M Left||39 - 42||35 cm|
|M Right||39 - 42||35 cm|
|L Left||42 - 45||37 cm|
|L Right||42 - 45||37 cm|
|XL Left||45 - 48||39 cm|
|XL Right||45 - 48||39 cm|