Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
WalkOn® Trimable fits active patients; walking indoors as well as outdoors. The users should have no or only mild impairment of motor knee control and a stable ankle.
Drop foot conditions with no more than mild spasticity e.g. after stroke, traumatic brain injury, in multiple sclerosis, neural muscle atrophy, peroneal palsy etc.
- Provides a more physiological gait; symmetrical and fluent with a natural heel strike and a smooth roll-over in the heel and forefoot zone.
- Energy restoring gives a propel effect at initial swing phase.
- Supports foot lift (clearance).
- Prevent foot slap.
- Together with a stable shoe, WalkOn® Trimable limits plantar flexion and supination.
- Easy to fit thanks to the trimable sole
- High durability
- Squat and walking in stairs taking the weight on the forefoot is allowed
- High wearer comfort due to its low weight (171 grams/0.377 pounds)
- Open heel makes it comfortable
- Soft and comfortable calf band
- Nice, slim design
- Easy to don and doff
Side: left or right.
|Size||Shoe size EU||Overall height in cm|
|S left - non returnable|
|S right - non returnable|
|M left - non returnable|
|M right - non returnable|
|L left - non returnable|
|L right - non returnable|