Post-op hip support T-scope Breg
- Developed in conjunction with industry-leading physicians specializing in injuries, instabilities, and arthroscopic surgery of the hip. Standard size.
Standard size: 31" - 60" circumference of waist
Please measure around waist area for correct sizing
- Hip arthroscopy,
- Femular Acetabular Impingement (FAI),
- Gluteus Medius repairs,
- Hamstring repairs,
- Hip labral repair and resection,
- Hip Capsulotomy,
- Loose/Foreign body removal,
- Psoas release,
- Microfracture procedures.
T Scope Hip:
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit hip flexion and extension,
- Stiff telescoping bars and overall brace design limits hip abduction and adduction,
- Semi-rigid cuffs help maintain control of the femur,
- Revolutionary compression waist belt with ergonomic lacer pull that allows for maximum compression with minimal effort,
- Extension limitation strap further helps to stop extension past 0° for gluteus medius repairs,
- Removable waist belt that can double as an SI belt for back support following recovery,
- Extremely quick application time and easy to adjust for maximum patient compliance and comfort,
- Easily and quickly customized for fit across a wide range of patient sizes,
- Easy to use Quick Lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of hip flexion with the push of a button,
- Innovative single-pull, dual-tensioning thigh strap that is easy to fit,
- Trimmable waist belt and thigh straps for size customization,
- Comfortable padding throughout the brace, including pads on the lateral (outside) side of the hinge and cuff to protect patient’s hands while using crutches.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion