Knee brace for PCL injuries medi
- Posterior-Tibial-Support, knee immobilisation support.
- conservative treatment of recent PCL rupture or chronic PCL instability,
- post-operative immobilisation after PCL reconstruction,
- extensive deficit due to contracture of the posterior capsule fibres,
- temporary immobilisation after implantation of the knee joint prosthesis,
- treatment resistant patello femoral pain,
- acute anterior knee pain.
Mode of action:
- positioning of the calf anteriorly to the thigh by the calf pad,
- reduced tension on the PCL and less pressure on the patello femoral joint,
- immobilisation in the 0° position.
- individual, rapid adjustment to fit varying leg circumferences,
- individual adjustment of the calf pad length,
- removable medial, lateral and posterior stabilisation rods,
- comfortable, washable, skin friendly material.
- Lenght: 45cm, 55cm or 65 cm.
Made in Germany.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion