Rebound Post-Op knee brace Ossur Cool version
- Ossur’s Rebound Post-Op Knee brace delivers controlled range of motion for the knee in an intuitive, quick-fitting design. Suitable for the average, tall and super small, the Rebound Post-Op Knee provides a secure, comfortable fit to users.
The Rebound Post-Op Knee brace is designed to limit flexion and extension and may be beneficial in the following situations:
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
This product has been designed and tested for single patient use, and is not recommended for multiple patient use.
The patient must immediately contact their practitioner and discontinue use if:
– any problems occur with the use of this product;
– the patient experiences increased pain, swelling, sensation changes, skin irritation, or other adverse reaction while using this product.
The patient should be advised to consult their practitioner before making any adjustments to the brace.
This product is intended to be prescribed and fitted by a licensed practitioner.
Proper rehabilitation and activity modification are also essential parts of a safe treatment program.
Note: The Rebound Post-Op knee brace is not made with natural rubber latex.