- Telescopic knee orthosis for post-surgery with graduated movement Go Up-T Orthoservice.
Fits left and right.
- Lateral telescopic element made of light aluminum alloy
- Adjustable telescopic length with easy-to-use buttons on valves
- Valves with strap-loops and structural hook-and-loop system
- Non-metallic adjusting joint, light and intuitively adjusted
- Flexion: from 0° to +120° with intervals of 10°
- Extension: from -10° to +60° with intervals of 10°
- Possibility to lock joint from 0° to +60° with intervals of 10°
- Removable and washable condyle protection pads
- MTP Pads to limit brace migration and protect leg from direct contact with hinge; lined only externally, cuttable and perfectly adaptable to leg circumference
- Post-operative treatment that requires control of knee flexion-extension ligament reconstruction, anterior tibial apophysis transposition, fractures of the distal third of the femur, fractures of the proximal third of the tibia, fractures of the patella, tendon damage to the extensor apparatus
- Post trauma phase of knee sprains
- Varus or valgus osteotomies
Ask a question
Write your opinion