On special offer
- The Wee ROM post-op knee brace uses telescoping bars to accommodate varying leg lengths. Telescoping bars adjust from 16” – 22” (41 - 56cm). Full range-of-motion hinge adjustable from -10 – 110 degrees. Cool version .Extends to malleolus.
- locked or limited motion control of the knee during rehabilitation,
- after operative procedures or injury to the knee ligaments,
- patellar ligament,
- articular cartilage,
- meniscus or stable internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles,
- proximal tibia or distal femur.
- Universal sizing,
- Telescoping bars adjust from 16” – 22” (41 - 56cm),
- Full range-of-motion hinge adjustable from -10 – 110 degrees,
- Cool version ,
- Extends to malleolus.
Ask a question
Write your opinion