Elbow brace with ROM Elbo 2.0 with neutral hand support system Orthoservice
- Elbow brace with ROM Elbo 2.0 with neutral hand support system Orthoservice.
- Stable fractures of elbow, distal humerus, radius and proximal ulna
- Post-surgery immobilization due to tendons and ligaments repair
- Use for rehabilitation after conservative and surgical treatments of elbow fractures
- Elbow luxation and subluxation
- Elbow chronic injuries
- Elbow hyperextension
- Post-traumatic treatment
- Telescopic element made of light aluminum alloy, adjustable using buttons on valves
- Polycarbonate hinge; safety lock.
- Adjustable extension to a 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Adjustable flexion to 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
- Thermoplastic elements with length-adjustable straps
- Thermoformed pad made of double layer MTP
- Length-adjustable and padded shoulder brace
Side: left or right.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion