- Injuries associated with the shoulder joint require conservative and/or postoperative treatment in which aspects such as supporting or positioning the joint at the desired angle require a shoulder orthosis to provide stabilisation, immobilisation and orth
Orliman has developed an abduction and support orthosis that is suited to the requirements of conservative and postoperative treatment of the shoulder joint.
Injuries associated with the shoulder joint require conservative and/or postoperative treatment in which aspects such as supporting or positioning the joint at the desired angle require a shoulder orthosis to provide stabilisation, immobilisation and orthopaedic positioning, usually in slight abduction and antepulsion.
- Manufactured in breathable honeycomb fabric, it facilitates air circulation to prevent possible irritation.
- The arm support is made from Poromax® fabric to prevent sweating. On its inner surface, it has a hook closure to fasten it to the velour of the cushion.
- It`s design enables control and limitation of external rotation and can be adjusted with the anti-rotation strap.
- Hand exercise ball to maintain muscle tone in the hand and improve circulation.
- Foam abductor cushion for 30° or 45° abduction designed for maximum patient comfort.
- As an orthopaedic positioning method for sprains, luxation,glenohumeral subluxation.
- Capsular displacement.
- As a conservative treatment for acute and chronic bursitis.
- In rotator cuff repair surgery.
- In shoulder endoprosthesis implantation.
- Adhesive capsulitis.
- Entrapment syndrome.
- As a method of immobilisation after implantation of a prosthetic shoulder joint and after acromioplasty.
Ask a question
Write your opinion