DeRoyal Finger Zimmer Splint
- Zimmer finger brace - LMB finger hugger adjustable compression provides gradual edema control. Ideal for DIP, PIP, total finger or thumb.
These finger splints protect the distal phalanx and extend the DIP joint.
Velcro strapping can be used to secure the splint on the finger. The splint should fit securely, but not blanch the fingertip.
Splints and straps may be cleansed with a non-abrasive detergent.
The DeRoyal LMB Finger Hugger is constructed of Soft Lycra™ material which is breathable for patient comfort and washable for hygiene. This finger hugger has two positioning capabilities, dynamic extension assist and static progressive (stays included).
- Soft Lycra™ material is breathable for patient comfort and washable for hygiene,
- Two positioning capabilities: dynamic extension assist and static progressive (stays included),
- Adjustable compression provides gradual edema control for swellingIdeal for DIP, PIP, total finger or thumb
- Post finger fractures,
- Ligament and tendon injuries,
- Boutonniere deformity,
- Mallet finger
|Size||Measure MP crease to end of finger (extended)|
|XS||1½”, 32 mm|
|S||2” , 51 mm|
|M||2½” , 64 mm|
|L||3”, 76 mm|
|XL||3½”, 89 mm|