On special offer Our bestseller
- The Manu Neurexa Plus wrist orthosis sets a new standard for patients who need more support or control over their wrist, hand, and fingers due to a neurological disorder.
The Manu Neurexa Plus wrist orthosis sets a new standard for patients who need more support or control over their wrist, hand, and fingers due to a neurological disorder. By stabilizing and supporting the wrist and hand in a natural, neutral position, the Manu Neurexa Plus encourages improved mobility through active rehabilitation.
- Flaccid paralysis of wrist/hand/fingers
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Intervertebral disc prolapse in cervical spine
- Brachial plexus injuries
- Spasticities up to grade 1 on the Ashworth scale
- Relieves the wrist in the appropriate functional position with continuous, flexible adjustment to encourage active movement
- Adjustable hand bar supports the hand in the palmar or volar position to prevent malpositioning
- Low-profile, lightweight, and comfortable design for high patient compliance
- Climate-regulating material for wearer comfort
- Machine washable pads at 104° F for easy maintenance
- One universal size and side to reduce inventory and overall costs. The product is supplied in a universal size and can be used on both sides. The orthosis length and forearm supports can be adapted.
- Easy to don and doff with one hand to promote independence
Ask a question
Write your opinion