Mediven elegance thigh length with topband CCL2 medi
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
Explanation of the compression classes:
- CCL 1 Compression in mmHG 18 - 21 / Compression in kPa 2.40 - 2.80
- CCL 2 Compression in mmHG 23 - 32 / Compression in kPa 3.10 - 4.30
Mediven elegance thigh length compression stockings with topband are the attractive option for effective compression. The soft elastic technology provides day long comfort with freedom for the toes and in the forefoot area. The attractive topband has a silicone grip top for added comfort and security.
- Toe: standard - closed or open ( delivery time up to 10 business days)
Standard colors: black, caramel, beige
Special colors (longer delivery time up to 10 business days): anthracite, navy blue/marine, cashmere, magenta, white
- normal/regular: 72 - 83 cm
- short/petite: 62 - 71 cm
- Compression Classes: CCL1 and CCL2
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
Features & Benefits:
- Latex free
- Particularly skin-friendly as proved by a dermatological test. Suitable for sensitive skin
- Innovative medi hybrid knit and material technology for the first ever soft and sheer combination and also easy donning and doffing
- Shaped heel for a wrinkle-free fit
- Inconspicuous in normal shoes and particularly hard-wearing with a double heel reinforcement.
- Closed toe with a highly elastic foot size.
medi. Made in Germany.
|Size||cB - above ankle||cC- calf||cD - below knee||cG - thigh regular||cG - thigh extra wide|
|1||18 - 20 cm||28 - 34 cm||27 - 33 cm||43 - 48 cm||49 - 57 cm|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm||45 - 52 cm||53 - 62 cm|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm||49 - 56 cm||57 - 67 cm|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm||53 - 60 cm||61 - 72 cm|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm||56 - 64 cm||65 - 77 cm|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm||60 - 68 cm||69 - 81 cm|
|7||30 - 32 cm||41 - 51 cm||40 - 50 cm||64 - 72 cm||73 - 85 cm|