- An intra-anal electrode designed for use with a muscle stimulator i.e. Pericalm. The Anuform is used in the treatment of faecal and urinary incontinence and is used by continence specialists worldwide.
Anuform is an intra-anal electrode designed for use with a muscle stimulator i.e. Pericalm or a biofeedback device i.e. Peritone. The Anuform® may also be used as an intra-vaginal electrode when a smaller probe is required.
The Anuform® is used in the treatment of faecal and urinary incontinence and is used by continence specialists worldwide.
When attached to a muscle stimulator such as Pericalm, the Anuform delivers a safe and gentle electrical current which stimulates and tones the anal sphincter muscles and pelvic floor muscles, making them stronger.
When attached to a biofeedback unit such as Peritone, the Anuform picks up electrical activity in the anal sphincter muscles and pelvic floor and displays the information on the unit's screen to show that you are contracting your muscles correctly.
Tip: If you are using the Anuform® probe anally try using a lubricant so it is easier and more comfortable to insert.
Features & Benefits:
- The revolutionary shape makes stimulation more comfortable and gives you improved biofeedback
- The unique shape allows it to stay in place when you stand up or move around during use
- The Anuform® is safe and comfortable to use
- It is easy to clean after use