Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
THUASNE was founded in 1847 in the town of Saint-Etienne, France. In its 160 year existence it has become an authority in the field of elastic textiles. In the past 60 years, the company has specialized in the production of highly technological elastic compressive products for the needs of the medical and sport sectors.
- Two dorsal stays to encourage a correct posture.
- Patented ventilated knit with two differentiated strength levels.
- Silicone stabilisation plate.
- Dual hand-loop system.
- Acute to chronic low back pain
- Support in addition to conservative sacro-iliac ligament therapy
- Postoperative use following sacro-iliac ligament surgery
- Stress compensation in the event of muscular imbalance or lumbar muscle weakness
- Preventive use for sports professions and disciplines involving a lot of strain and in the event of lumbar spine degeneration
- Stabilisation and posture correction for sports professions and disciplines putting a lot of strain on the lumbar region
- Put on the belt with the inside label upwards.
- Hold the left end flat using your left hand.
- Vasten the velcro strap, adjusting it to the required support (if the velcro strap is properly positioned it does not wrinkle).
- Before whashing the product, please remove its pad and velcro straps.
- Wash only with soapy water, without the use of detergent or bleach.
- Squeeze out excess water, do not wring.
- Dry away from heat sources.
- For woman: white - grey
- For man: black - grey
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|