Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Activating and spine-straightening back brace
- Stable aluminium back splint, anatomically pre-shaped and individual, without tools, adjustable
- Relief and stabilisation of the lumbar spine
- Active straightening by activating the back muscles
- Increasing mobility
The brace may only be adapted by expert staff !
- Strap system according to the rucksack principle
- Guide loops in the chest area for easy, stepless straightening of the upper body
- Lightweight and slim structure for good wearing comfort
- Easy to handle
- Fastener with a large finger hold and hand straps for effortless fitting
- Active straightening for relief and correction of the lumbar/thoracic spine associated with restricted movement in the sagittal plane
- stable, osteoporotic vertebral fractures
- cautionary treatment of secondary kyphosis (stable fractures, tumors)
- muscular insufficiency
- pre-operative and post-operative stabilisation
Instructions for use for the patient:
The brace should be worn directly over the clothes. Pay attention to avoid creasing the clothes in the vicinity of the brace as this can result in pressure sores.
Opening the front, wide brace fastener.
Guide the arms through the shoulder loops as accustomed
for a rucksack.
Then close the front, wide fastener on the stomach under
slight tension. Ensure a good t, the ventral plate should be positioned a little above the groin.
Straighten yourself up actively (“make yourself big”) and tighten both shoulder belts in sync by pulling them lightly.
If you nd the correction unpleasant, reduce it by tilting the shoulder belts’ guide loops downwards and upwards with your thumbs as for a rucksack.
To remove the brace, release the shoulder belts as described above, open the front stomach fastener and take the brace o like a rucksack.
– Should you incur pressure sores, pain or other problems whilst wearing the brace, remove it and contact your technician.
– Allow yourself time to become accustomed to the brace and increase the wearing time gradually.
– If you have questions regarding the use and wearing time, ple- ase refer to your doctor or technician.
In ammatory or injury-caused skin changes (including swellings and redness) in the body region to be treated. Circulatory problems, soft tissue swellings. Neu- rologically caused sensory disorders and skin trophism in the body region treated (sensitivity disorders, sensory disorders with and without skin damages). Ongoing immobilisation (contracture), in particular with older people
Base: 42 % polyurethane, 35 % polyamide, 10 % cotton, 7 % polyester, 5 % elastane, 1 % Helanca
Belts/fasteners: 60 % polyamide, 40 % polyurethane
No re-use – this medical aid is intended for treating one patient. If wearing at night is prescribed, avoid negative in uence on the circulatory system. In case of numbness, loosen the brace immediately and remove it if necessary. In case of persistent complaints, consult the doctor. Do not use any cream or ointment when wearing the brace as they can damage the material.
|Size||back length ( C7 - gluteal fold)|
|S||44 - 49 cm|
|M||50 - 55 cm|
|L||56 - 61 cm|
|XL||62 - 67 cm|