medi Walker boot
- Walker Boot with range of motion control and medi fixed walker.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
MEDI Walker Boot with range of motion control and medi fixed walker
- post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery;
- for post-operative and conservative treatment of fractures of the fibula;
- dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint;conservative treatment of injuries of the fore and middle foot and of the talus;
- after ligament refixation and peroneal tendon dislocation;
- for chronic ligamentous instability;
- follow up treatment following fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus;
- for early functional therapy after conservative or surgical treatment for rupture of the Achilles tendon.
Mode of action:
- fixed joint angle permits early functional mobilisation;rocker sole aids natural gait.
- available in 3 foot sizes with adjustable circumferences,
- separate pad set for a perfect fit of the foot in the orthosis,
- velcro system allows easy access for wound inspection and personal hygieneopen heel minimises pressure on back of calcaneus
Made in Germany.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Shoes size EU||Shoes size UK|
|S||32 - 38||1 - 5|
|M||37 - 43||4 - 9|
|L||42 - 48||8 - 13|