medi Walker boot
MEDI Walker Boot with range of motion control and medi fixed walker
- post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery;
- for post-operative and conservative treatment of fractures of the fibula;
- dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint;conservative treatment of injuries of the fore and middle foot and of the talus;
- after ligament refixation and peroneal tendon dislocation;
- for chronic ligamentous instability;
- follow up treatment following fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus;
- for early functional therapy after conservative or surgical treatment for rupture of the Achilles tendon.
Mode of action:
- fixed joint angle permits early functional mobilisation;rocker sole aids natural gait.
- available in 3 foot sizes with adjustable circumferences,
- separate pad set for a perfect fit of the foot in the orthosis,
- velcro system allows easy access for wound inspection and personal hygieneopen heel minimises pressure on back of calcaneus
Made in Germany.
|Size||Shoes size EU||Shoes size UK|
|S||32 - 38||1 - 5|
|M||37 - 43||4 - 9|
|L||42 - 48||8 - 13|