- Give your pelvic floor muscles a good workout. The Pericalm’s 6 pre-set programmes are designed to treat stress, urge and mixed incontinence, and pelvic pain.
The Pericalm’s 6 pre-set programmes are designed to treat stress, urge and mixed incontinence, and pelvic pain.
You’ll like it because:
- It strengthens your pelvic muscles
- It includes 3 programmes you can customise yourself
- Reduces bladder sensitivity
- You’ll see results within weeks
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
Can continue treatment at home, in between appointments with your Continence Specialist.
How it works?
With the Periform® or Anuform® electrode, Pericalm emits electric currents to your pelvic floor muscles, causing them to contract. This action strengthens and tones your muscles. It’s best to select a low intensity from your programme and gradually increase it. (Like any muscles, they shouldn’t be overworked in the beginning.)
Important: Do not use Pericalm™ if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.