Back injuries often occur during sports and other physical activities as well. Contact sports can especially stress your back. Wearing a back brace can provide extra support to your lower back when participating in these activities and is the best way to prevent hurting your back.
Saunders® Cervical Traction Device
- The Saunders Cervical provides unparalleled traction therapy and is an alternative to long-term clinical care. Cervical traction is delivered in the supine position and the angle is adjustable from 15 to 25 degrees
The Saunders Cervical Traction device is the first home traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 50 pounds of force. This device continues Duane Saunders’ 30 year legacy as the premier designer of innovative traction devices. The latest patented design brings:
- added comfort
- is easier to use
- has a built-in angle adjustment
- does not require assembly
- is easily portable in an attractive carrying case
The Saunders Cervical provides unparalleled traction therapy and is an alternative to long-term clinical care. Cervical traction is delivered in the supine position and the angle is adjustable from 15 to 25 degrees. The features allow true replication of clinical treatments - comfort, angle and force of home treatments are identical to what patients would receive in the clinic. The Saunders Cervical Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction, and provides a comfortable and effective traction experience at home.
- Pulls from the back of the head to protect the TMJ.
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction with patented hand held pump and easy to read gauge.
- Ensures safety--user has total control of force at all times
- Allows control of the traction angle from 15 to 25 degrees.
- Includes patented self-adjusting neck wedges for a perfect fit!
- Provides a comfortable and cost-effective option to continuing clinical traction treatments.
- Includes user's guide and deluxe carrying case.
- Weight: 12 lbs
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion