Saunders® Lumbar Traction Device Empi
The Saunders Lumbar Traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force. The new and improved version continues Duane Saunders' 30 year legacy as the premier developer of innovative traction equipment.
Mr. Saunders' latest design allows traction to be performed on the patient's bed. Enhanced comfort and portability features have also been incorporated.
Lumbar traction can be delivered in either the supine or prone position, on a friction-free, actively moving surface. These advanced features allow true replication of clinical traction treatments.
The new Saunders Lumbar Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction. Never has lumbar traction at home been so convenient and effective.
- Traction can be performed on a bed - the patient does not have to stoop down to the floor for treatments
- Deluxe carrying case incorporates detachable wheels for enhanced portability and doubles as a padded treatment surface for added comfort
- Ensures safety - user has total control of the force at all times with the patented hand held pump and easy to read gauge. Blow-off valve limits the amount of traction force
- Includes padded, non-slip harnesses for a more comfortable fit
- Saves limited in-clinic visits for valuable one-on-one time
- Allows the patient to maintain clinical gains between appointments
- Perform daily treatments in the home, workplace, or when traveling
- Effectively manages chronic conditions,
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism.
Size: 26” x 29” x 5”
waight: 24 lbs
Back injuries often occur during sports and other physical activities as well. Contact sports can especially stress your back. Wearing a back brace can provide extra support to your lower back when participating in these activities and is the best way to prevent hurting your back.