Does drop foot impede on your work and daily functioning? A well-chosen lower leg brace can help - read on to learn more about this condition and what you can do to better manage it.
Ossur AFO Dynamic Foot Drop Brace Support - Carbon Fiber
- AFO Dynamic carbon fiber ankle foot orthosis .A strong, lightweight solution for people with varying degrees of drop foot.
- AFO Dynamic incorporates Össur Flex-Foot® technology and the energy storing properties of carbon fiber. The result is a strong, lightweight solution for people with varying degrees of drop foot.
- Carbon fiber design provides excellent strength-to-weight ratio and dynamic motion
- The tapered carbon heel stores energy and manages forces at heel strike
- Full-length toe lever provides full support while foot is loaded, as well as reduced shock to the contralateral limb
- Controlled plantar flexion at initial contact
- Creates M-L stability at mid-stance
- Reduces energy consumption by reducing hip hike
- Medial strut makes it less visible in shoe
- Open anterior tibia shell provides superior anatomical fit, and reduces heat and perspiration
- Drop foot secondary to CVA, MS, Charcot Marie Tooth disease, other neurological conditions, or mild knee instability
- Contra-indicated for severe ankle-foot deformities, severe spasticity, or fluctuation edema
- Suggested weight range: up to 265 lbs (120kg)
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Foot Size||Calf height|
|XS||8 - 9" (21 - 23 cm)||12 - 13.5" (30 - 34 cm)|
|S||9 - 10" (23 - 25 cm)||12.5 - 14.25" (32 - 36 cm)|
|M||10 - 10.75" (25 -27 cm)||13.25 - 15" (34 - 38 cm)|
|L||11 - 11.5" (27 - 29 cm)||14.25 - 15.75"(36 - 40 cm)|