Does drop foot impede on your work and daily functioning? A well-chosen lower leg brace can help - read on to learn more about this condition and what you can do to better manage it.
Ossur AFO Light carbon ankle foot drop brace
- AFO Light carbon fiber ankle foot orthosis .A strong and lightweight solution for people with mild to moderate drop foot.
- AFO Light provides support only where it is needed, eliminating unneccessary bulk and providing a cosmetically-appealing look. Using the best of Flex-Foot® technology and the energy storing properties of carbon fiber, AFO Light offers a strong and lightweight solution for people with mild to moderate drop foot.
- Energy return and propulsion assistance of the limb at toe off
- Supports the foot for ground clearance during swing phase
- Carbon fiber design provides excellent strength-to-weight ratio and dynamic motion
- Gradual plantar flexion at initial contact
- Stiffness gradient at the heel and the toe correspond to ground reaction forces as they are applied to the foot
- Easy to don and doff
- Mild to moderate drop foot
- Contra-indicated for severe ankle-foot deformities, severe spasticity, fluctuation edema, M-L instability, or extreme activity
- Suggested weight range: up to 220 lbs (100kg)
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Calf height (the height at the thickest part of the calf)||Shoe Size UE Male||Shoe Size EU Female|
|S||32 - 36 cm||< 40||37.5 - 40|
|M||34 - 38 cm||40.5 - 44.5||40.5 - 44|
|L||36 - 40 cm||45 - 48.5||-|
|XL||38 - 42 cm||46 - 50||-|